Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Meet Jasmine! October 27, 2008

Mason and Daddy have Fiona, Rylyn claims Izabelle, and now Ashton has his Jasmine. On my way back from a trip to Arizona visiting my brother and sister we (my little sister, her kids, my girls, and I) stopped in Beaver at a gas station and there they were. The cutest little puppies for sale! They had no long tails to smack the kids in the head with, so I knew Ryan would have no objections...He hates long tailed dogs but cut those things off and he loves them. The no tail thing got my attention, but when I saw that she would match Fiona I was sold! I am super busy already, but I can handle more right? I know I am crazy, but there it is!

2 comments:

Lisa P said...

I love Mason's project video. I just couldn't stop smiling as I watched it! Great job Mason (and dad)!!!
Boy oh boy, do I miss you Katie!

Sarah said...

What a cute puppy!