Monday, July 21, 2008

Durango Project


M Y D U R A N G O R O C K S . ! . ! . ! . ! . ! . ! . ! . !
Katie ussually does all the blogging, but I wanted to get some pictures of my Durango project and super messing MAN GARAGE in so .... The garage is the only place where I get to wear the pants all the time for all decisions. It was a deal we made when building the house, I got to pick my favorite floor plan and to make all decisions concerning the garage and she had final say everywhere else. And a year later guess which room never seems to get cleaned up .... Yep the garage. I wonder why that is?

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a good deal.

lbugsh2 said...

Ryan why is the front fender white. Have another battle with a minivan you lost?

Karen said...

An update!!! Your garage looks great. I have seen much bigger messes in a garage. It is nice to have a space for you to do whatever in. :) Wish you all could have been here for your sister's party.

RNandKT said...

Ok the fender is white and the hood is black because my paint gun has not come in yet =)~ And the minivan that pulled me out that one time was a 4x4 after all.

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

You may notice the missing headlight on the Durango? Well I know where that headlight is. I called Ryan in March or April and asked if he could help me find one for my Durango, it broke while I was driving. Ryan and Katie will truly give you anything they have. He said he doesn't need it....but I think he's just that sweet. Thank you. Love, Pam