Monday, August 18, 2008

Hoppa on Pappa!





In an attempt to cheer me up and relieve some stress after 2 weeks of Ryan working every day but Sunday, Mommo and Pappa came down Saturday with a surprise dinner for us. Mommo and I cooked and waited for Daddy to come home for lunch. The kids asked Pappa to jump on the tramp with them and in an act no less than heroic he braved the onslaught. They loved it and he did come out alive. Though Mommo and I were nervous at times as Rylyn jumped on his back while he was down and Ashton jumped feet first into his chest! Pappa stayed in excellent spirits throughout. For good measure we had him do a flip for his Granddaughter Vicki in Virginia to prove Grandpa is simply a "Fart" not an "old Fart". Confused? See quote from Stacy's Blog below...
Vicki: "Dad can you do a flip in the air?"
Dad: "No I can not Vicki."
Mom: "I can do a flip in the air on the trampoline. Dad can not do one he is a old fart."
Vicki: "Hee he hee Dad is an old fart. Mom does that make you just a fart then?"
Full Rounds of giggles
After calling my Dad (Pappa) and telling him everything.
He said "Tell Vicki Grandpa can do a flip on the trampoline too."
She promptly replied " Well that makes Grandpa a fart too." ...many more rounds a giggles.

HERE YOU GO VICKI... Does it qualifiy him?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

In the second pic down, Kamryn looks a lot like Mason.

Anonymous said...

What a cute blog!! I found a link to it off the Richin's family blog. Now that Tom & I have moved back from AZ, we need to get together again. My blog's private but e-mail me at t_tdinkelman@yahoo.com and i'll send you an invite!!

Tiffany

lbugsh2 said...

Aunt Stacy needs a update.