Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Family That Plays Together Stays Together!


I thought our family moto would be an appropriate way to start our family Blog page. We try to live by this as much as possible. It is our goal when the kids grow up they are eachothers best friends and want to hang out with us as much as possible. Last night is an example of one of the good times. We spontaneously started playing hide-and-go-seek and it turned into an hour of fun. Ryan takes the most creative hiding place award with putting Mason(7) in the linen closet on the top shelf under a pillow, Ashton(3) in the cupboard under the bathroom sink, and Rylyn in the stuffed animals with only her had sticking out. Not all nights are this way of course tonight was not so much fun with the bed time business of "I can't sleep cuz Daddy's not home" "My stomach hurts" "I want a sippy cup." Grumpy mommies don't make good playmates.

3 comments:

Lisa P said...

I'm so proud of you! This is a great way of journaling and just needing a place to put your feelings. I will check back so keep going!!!
Love you!

Merlin T Wizard said...

Welcome to the wide world of blogs! I'm looking forward to reading about my niece and nephews here. Did you see that Stacy started a blog too?

Merlin T Wizard said...

Nieces, as in plural. Sorry.