Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Harley's Bad Day.



Harley was in a bad mood this morning. He bit me several times and wouldn't let me put him down. Ryan had to come get him off me. Ryan helped me after lunch try again and he was blushing and throwing up for me, Harley not Ryan, and for you non-bird people that's a good thing. This would explain the aggresive behavior, since birds are a bit like school boys when they like a girl. Pull her hair a few times and get noticed more. Good or bad it's all the same in Elementary and bird.

5 comments:

lbugsh2 said...

Bad Bad bird. I agree with the dead bolt except then I have to help Zoe with the bathroom.

Lisa P said...

Ouch! That sounds like a naughty birdy to me.
Loving the hair. What a big change girl. Good for you!

Sarah said...

You cut your hair! I really like it! : )

TamiRichins said...

I didn't know you had a bird. I am a little bit afraid of birds, we had one growing up and he always bite me.

Sarah said...

Hey, I don't have your email address anymore. Could you send it to me!