Saturday, February 16, 2008

Winter Storm Watch


When they say winter storm watch in Utah pay attention! My mom drove down with my neices and nephew to visit on a winter storm watch day and couldn't get home until the next morning. The power was out half the night, and we had so much fun. They shut down I-15 and people had to stay in their cars or the Hampton Inn at Thanksgiving Point. Look at our house it was blowing so hard it covered all our windows so you couldn't see out. It was a blizzard!

2 comments:

Lisa P said...

CRAZY!
Wish I was there to enjoy a good game of hide and seek in the dark!

Merlin T Wizard said...

[OLD-TIMER ON]Why that reminds me of the Great Blizzard of Aught Two! We were snowed in fer two whole days! It took 'em that long jus' ta plow tha hill leadin' ta our place![OLD-TIMER OFF]

Seriously, that kind of weather is fun as long as you're prepared for it and nothing serious happens. We had a great time snowed in with another family in 2002. I'm just glad we all liked each other.